I am predominantly a mom, an on and off professional and an optimistic woman continuously trying to finish a thought ever and anon 🙂
Few other interesting facts –
- I was born and raised in Indore and it does mean i can eat Pohe everyday.
- Tea and books comes next immediately after my daughter and my husband if i am asked what/who i can’t live without?
- I truely belong to Pune, i feel less productive between 1 – 4 PM 😀 :D. Fun apart, i feel at home among the peaceful, open minded, liberal yet simple and traditional Indians.
- I love to travel, its very interesting to the see and feel the change every few miles in everything natural or man made.
- I am fortunate to have really great friends, close ones, very near and dear to share the joy, happiness, sadness, problems, laughters and to tell jokes, to go shopping with, to pay dinners for and to celebrate birthdays with. Yes i am blessed with most lovely people to share this lifetime with. They bring smiles just with a thought of them, they bring smiles even when they are thousands of miles away, they bring smiles even before the phone call connects, they are the best people in this world, all my friends !!
- I am really good at cooking but it doesn’t mean i like to cook everyday.
- I like to dance and i wish to perform on stage one day. I used to dance to Sridevi songs when i was a child but that was short, i rather had a serious childhood 😉
- A not so good (read bad) photographer on instagram, it isn’t bad just to be happy for other creative souls.
- I love watching movies mostly bollywood and only recently i could realize that i enjoy hollywood too, thanks to the off profession time and Netflix.
- I read fiction, non fiction, management, inspirational, self help, biographies, history, humour, magazines (even the fashion/makeup ones at salon, though learn nothing) and find almost everything interesting but nothing is as sincere as P.G. wodehouse, Shivaji Sawant, Richard Bach and Sudha Murhty and i know i am yet to read a lot.
- I think i am a sincere, honest human being, a good friend and an introvert genuinely trying to learn to “strike the right note” 🙂 🙂
- There’s nothing i find to dislike except irrationality.
- Last but not least, I love bullet points !